Information on the possibility to submit applications for transmission network connection conditions electronically
Having regard to the COVID-19 hazard and out of concern for your safety, applications for transmission network connection conditions are now allowed to be submitted electronically, subject to the rules below.
- The application for connection conditions should be prepared using the template form available at https://www.pse.pl/dokumenty.
- The application and the required appendices should be prepared in the form of Word documents (doc/docx), editable PDF documents or scanned documents in the form of a single PDF file.
- All files should bear qualified electronic signatures (within the meaning of the Act of 5 September 2016 on trust services and electronic identification) submitted by the applicant’s duly authorised representative(s) in the form of internal signatures.
- The set of documents should be mailed to the address: email@example.com The email title should read “Application for connection conditions for [name of facility] - part [email number] of [number of emails]”.
- The maximum file size should not exceed 10 MB (if the size is exceeded, files can be divided into several smaller ones in the ZIP or Z7 format and sent in several separate messages).
- The date of receipt of documents is deemed to be the date of receipt of all files at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to demand the submission of appendices in paper form at a later date.
PSE S.A. System Development Department