Announcement on the amendments to the Polish MNA Regulation
2 December 2020, 14:32
PSE informs that pursuant to the Article 19.3 of the MNA Regulation it amends both Appendix 3 “Application – template” and Appendix 4.2 “Configuration data – template” to the MNA Regulation in order to enable the operations of multiple NEMOs in Poland related to Single Day-Ahead Coupling and Single Intraday Coupling in the Polish bidding zone. This decision is further dictated by the planned extension of the market coupling mechanism to the synchronous grid boundaries next year.
MNA Regulation is a contractual framework, same for each NEMO, to implement MNA and perform PSE’s and NEMOs’ responsibilities related to Single Day-Ahead Coupling and Single Intraday Coupling set forth in CACM. The Regulation constitutes a part of all local arrangements necessary for MNA implementation and consist of:
- Appendix 1: Definition list
- Appendix 2: Single Day-Ahead Coupling Operational Procedures Appendix 2a: Single Intraday Coupling Operational Procedures (confidential)
- Appendix 3: Application – template
- Appendix 4: Accession Form – template
- Appendix 4.2: Configuration data - template
- Appendix 5: Rules for designating a NEMO coordinator (to be inserted according to Article 19.1.4)
- Appendix 6: Lability of PSE in the SIDC.
Link to the documents.